Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to the Web World of the Mike Committee, which I invited myself into after Mike P. told me about the secret alliance he formed with Mikes H and H in and near the mailroom on September 25.

I think the reason for this blog is obvious to those Mikes who know me best--It is 12:34 am. I have been grading papers since 4:30 pm. I have three left, which I can't bear to read, since I have this blog that you wanted me to work on so that we can further our mission of world domination.

Michelle (Mike La Femme) D.

2 Comments:

Blogger MikeP said...

I was reading ArtNews magazine last night and came across an article about the director of the Hermitage art museum in Russia. His name is Mikhail Piotrovsky.
Coincidence? I wonder.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Coincidence, I think not! Isn't obvious that most Mikes have made a name for themselves in this world.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home